1)What were the aims of the League?
The aims of the League were:
- Improve living and working conflicts.
- Encourage couperation in business and trade.
- Discouramge agression.
- Encourge discurament.
2)What happened to Wilson when he returned to the USA after signing the Treaty of Versailles?
What happened to Wilson when he returned to the USA happened in the 1920’s elección. Wilson was too sick to be presente in the elections, so Warren Harding, was the opposite of Wilson and Harding took his seat and decided that the USA will not be part of the League of Nations, because he wanted the Usa to be Isolation. Wilson was a democrat and Harding was a republican.
3) Why did German immigrants in USA not want to join the league?
The German immigrants associated the League to the Treaty of Versailles that punished Germany.
4) What economic reason did USA give to get out of the League?
The economic reason why USA did give to stay out of the league is beacuse USA could suffer. The reason are; that she will had to stop trading with a country that was behaving aggressively and that she will had to pay for troops.
5) How did Americans feel about imperialism in Europe?
They were antiempires, they didn´t like them at all and they wanted to focus in themselfs to be more stronger and powerful.
6) Why did Poland invade Vilna? Why did the league not act about it?
Poland invaded Vilna because she had some territotial conflicts with Lithuania and the League did not act because France and britain were not prepared to act.
7) Why was upper Silesia an important region for Poland and Germany?
Because of two reasons, Upper Silesia was an important region for Poland and Germany. First is was because Upper Silesia was rich in minerals. Secondly because Silesia was in border between Germany and Polands.
8) How did the League solve the conflict in Vilna?
The League did not solve it. The Leaugue tried to convince the Polish but they did not obey.
9) What did the League decide to do about the Aaland islands?
When Sweden and Finland started threatening to go to war, the two of them accepted the League’s rule so the islands belonged to Finland.
10) Why did Mussolini invade Greece in the Corfu conflict?
»The war was the border between Greece and Albania. The conference of Ambassadors was given this job and it appointed an Italian general called Tellini to supervise it. On 27 August, while they were surveying the greek side of the frontier area, Tellini and his team were ambushed and killed. The Italian leader Mussolini was furious and blamed the Greek goverment for the murder. On 29 August he demanded that it pay competion to Italy abd execute the murders.The Greeks, however had no idea who the murderes were. On 31 August Mussolini bomebarder and then ocupied the Greek island of Corfu.»
11) Why was the League criticized about the resolution in the Corfu conflict?
Because this shows that anyone could do what they want if they were backed up by Britain and France.
12) How did the Geneva protocol weekend the League?
When Britain waas having general elections, a new goverment was chosen and they refused the protocol and that how the Geneva protocol weekend the League instead of strengthen it.
13) Why did Greece invaded Bulgaria in 1925?
In 1925 the Greece invaded Bulgarian because of the incident on the border were Greeks soldiers were killed.
14) Why did Greece complain that the League “seemed to have one rule for the large states (such as Italy) and other for the small ones”?
Because it was not fair for the shorter states beacuse they had an only same League.